Our Business Philosophy
Our business philosophy is to provide the highest quality services and products on time and on budget, and to respond to clients’ needs with promptness, innovation and cost effective solutions. Al Raha International will offer an exceptional level of service and personnel attention by:
- Regular visits and hands-on management and supervision
- Proactive approach to dealing with challenges
- Compliance to and acting within the best industry practices and adhering to rigorous quality systems and methodologies.
Al Raha International is a company that rewards employees’ remarkable achievements and works to improve company’s workforce conditions and morale by providing regular training and opportunities for career development.
Promptness, Innovation and Cost efficiency
Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy
Al Raha International Integrated Facilities Management LLC is committed to the continual improvement of Quality, Heath, Safety (i.e human, process, equipment & food safety) and Environmental performance and business effectiveness; to conform to customers' and contractual requirements and comply with legal and statutory requirements. ARIIFM Management is committed to prevent the workplace injuries, ill health and environmental pollution. We are committed towards building as well as improving employees’ competency as they are empowered to satisfy Integrated Management System and where practicable meet and/or exceed clients' expectations.
Our goals and objectives are set and regularly monitored, keeping in mind our commitment towards achieving our vision by being the first choice facilities management services provider in Abu Dhabi Emirate. Our goals under this policy:
- Integrate Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management into our core business activities;
- Promote awareness, co-operate and co-ordinate, in the spirit of partnership, with local authorities and other interested parties on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues and concerns;
- Include the achievement of high Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards of excellence as a component of the performance review process for each employee;
- Ensure the availability of sufficient resources for the implementation and maintenance of an effective Integrated Management System;
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental processes;
- Resolve the customer complaints, investigate the incidents and near misses;
Ensure the Health & Safety of our employees and those who might be affected by our activities.
ARIIFM LLC's Management hereby endorses the IMS Policy and commits itself to ensure that management systems with appropriate standards and procedures are adopted to carry out this policy for the benefits of employees, customers, contractors and the whole community.